WARRANTY & REPLACEMENT
All AQFiT products are covered come with 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Physical damage during usage is not covered in warranty. In case manufacturing defect is found in a product customer can raise a request for repair/replacement.
Customer Touch Point:
Customer can contact AQFIT customer care team through:
- Customer Care No: +91-7669800567 (Mon-Sat, 10.30 am to 6.30 pm).
- Customer can write mail at email@example.com
- Through website aqfit.in .
- Option to do live chat with customer care executive during working hours.
- Customer can register complain at website.
- Through social media page /aqfitindia- Facebook/Instagram Messenger
- Product purchased directly from one of our official selling channels is covered with 1 year warranty. If purchased on 3rd party websites or retailers, the product must be registered on our website within 10 days of receipt of product to be eligible for warranty claims.
- The Warranty periodbegins from the date of purchase.
- Proof of purchase is required to be presented for availing warranty services.
- The warranty services is limited to repair or replacement of the product & is at the sole discretion of the company.
- In case of any issue with product, reverse pickup will be done from customer place/point through our logistic partners and replacement/repaired unit is sent back through courier.
- Company shall not cover any liability or claim pertaining to any kind of rashes or skin allergy due to usage of AQFiT products nor will be able to provide any repairs or replacement for such issues.
- In case of product replacement within the warranty period, if the product is out of stock, an upgraded model of the equivalent price will be offered. The customer will not be eligible for a gift card or refund and warranty will continue as per previous product purchase date.
Warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
- Expired warranty period. This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period of 12 Months (as determined by proof of purchase), even if the product is not in use during the warranty period for any reason.
- The product is not operated according to the instructions given in the instruction manual. Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, improper use) the proper use conditions are stated in the user's manual
- Purchase of the product from un-authorized persons or shopping channels.
- In case of any damage to the product, customer abuse, repair by unauthorized persons, misuse detected, product attacked or damaged by house pests, pets, rodents, accidental or incidental damage, spillage of any kind of liquid on the device, device subjected to extreme temperatures, atmospheric conditions, water logging in the product, non-specified charger usage, any kind of breaking or cutting of wires, improper or reckless use, defects developed by due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage or acts of God.
- Minor faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or technical condition or Deterioration or peeling of the color of the product due to normal wear & tear or usage.
- Issues pertaining to look & feel of the product, dim display under sunlight, low sound quality due to accumulation of dust or dirt.